Two Bedroom Junior Springs Suite (Room #317)
INTERIOR 860 sq. ft. // 80 m2
BALCONY 190 sq. ft. // 18 m2
TOTAL 1,050 sq. ft. // 98 m2
LAYOUT:The Master Bedroom has a King-Size Bed and the Second Bedroom has Two Twin-Size Beds. In the master bedroom there is space available for two additional Twin-Size Beds.
OCCUPANCY:Based on 4-person occupancy, maximum 7-person occupancy. There is an additional per person daily charge for more than four guests; each additional adult is $50 and each child is $40 per night.
This two bedroom two bath guest room occupies an even higher elevation than our Alta Vista units and enjoys an even more spectacular view of the volcano and countryside. The master bedroom has the same layout as the Vista Guest Room but the bathroom is larger with a special arched ceiling and lighting feature behind the Jacuzzi tub.
The second bedroom has floor to ceiling windows in a radius design that offers a dramatic sensation of floating as you view the mountainside dropping hundreds of feet below. The room offers two single beds with sufficient space to add a third if needed.
The occupants of both the master and second bedrooms can enter and exit through a common hallway without disturbing each other as long as the privacy doors are closed.
- Additional Second Bedroom and Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Balcony with a Picturesque Volcano View
- Hammocks, Rocking Chairs
- Central Air Conditioning
- Luxurious Marbled Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tub and Multiple Shower Heads
- Latin American Satellite Television with some English Channels, Surround Sound Home Theater with CD/DVD Player and Mobile Connectivity
- Telephone and Wireless Internet Access
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar Refrigerator and Coffee Maker
- In-Room Mini-Bar Service offers a Wide Selection of Soda, Beer, Wine, Liquor and Snacks
All rates DO NOT include breakfast, any other meals, or sales tax (13%).
Lodging includes unlimited access to all Hot Springs and Pools.