Two Bedroom Junior Springs Suite (Room #320)
INTERIOR 936 sq. ft. // 87 m2
BALCONY 190 sq. ft. // 18 m2
TOTAL 1,126 sq. ft. // 105 m2
LAYOUT:The Master Bedroom has a King-Size Bed and the Second Bedroom has Two Twin-Size Beds. In the master bedroom there is space available for two additional Twin-Size Beds.
OCCUPANCY:Based on 4-person occupancy, maximum 7-person occupancy. There is an additional per person daily charge for more than four guests; each additional adult is $50 and each child is $40 per night.
This two bedroom two bath guest room occupies an even higher elevation than our Alta Vista units and enjoys an even more spectacular view of the volcano and countryside. The master bedroom has the same layout as the Vista Guest Room but the bathroom is larger with a special arched ceiling and lighting feature behind the Jacuzzi tub.
The second bedroom has the unique feature of a Jacuzzi tub in front of the picture window fronting the volcano; however, the occupants of the second bedroom must pass through the master bedroom to enter the second bedroom so this unit does not offer as much privacy as the other Junior Springs Suite (Room #317).
The advantage of this unit is that you can open the double sliding doors to the second bedroom to create a more spacious atmosphere.
- Additional Second Bedroom and Bathroom
- Jacuzzi in the Second Bedroom Overlooking the Volcano
- Private Terrace and/or Balcony with a Picturesque Volcano View
- Hammocks, Rocking Chairs
- Central Air Conditioning
- Luxurious Marbled Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tub and Multiple Shower Heads
- Latin American Satellite Television with some English Channels, Surround Sound Home Theater with Blu Ray Player and Mobile Connectivity
- Telephone and Wireless Internet Access
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar Refrigerator and Coffee Maker
- In-Room Mini-Bar Service offers a Wide Selection of Soda, Beer, Wine, Liquor and Snacks
All rates DO NOT include breakfast, any other meals, or sales tax (13%).
Lodging includes unlimited access to all Hot Springs and Pools.