INTERIOR 816 sq. ft. // 76 m2
OUTDOOR 527 sq. ft. // 48 m2
TOTAL 1343 sq. ft. // 124 m2
The Spacious Master Bedroom has a King-Size Bed and features an Oversized Bathroom with an additional Outdoor Shower. The villa has a Garden Terrace and Private Outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the gardens and volcano. In the master bedroom, there is space available for two additional Twin-Size Beds. Included in the room charges is a four-seat golf cart for your personal use.
Based on 2-person occupancy, maximum 4-person occupancy. There is an additional per person daily charge for more than two guests; each additional adult is $50 and each child is $40 per night.
The Palm Bungalow features 1,343 sq. ft. (124 m2) of indoor and outdoor living space along with an oversized outdoor Jacuzzi nestled amidst its own private garden. Along with a fantastic view of the Arenal Volcano, the bedroom area (705 sq. ft or 67 m2) features a spacious vaulted ceiling and a grand marble master bath with a Jacuzzi tub, an oversized indoor shower and a landscaped outdoor garden shower. It also boasts a fully stocked wet mini-bar with refrigerator and coffee maker as well as a LCD TV and a surround sound system with mobile docking capability. The outdoor living space includes a loggia with two hammocks and a sundeck with a dining table and lounge chairs.
- Personal 4-Seat Golf Cart Included
- Private Garden Terrace with Outdoor Jacuzzi and Picturesque Volcano View
- Two Hammocks, Rocking Chairs,
- Al Fresco Dining Area
- Central Air Conditioning
- Luxurious Marbled Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tubs and Multiple Head Showers
- Latin American Satellite Television with some English Channels, Surround Sound Home Theater with CD/DVD Player and Mobile Connectivity
- Telephone, Wireless Internet Access
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar Refrigerator and Coffee Maker.
- Landscaped Outdoor Garden Shower
- In-Room Mini-Bar Service offers a Wide Selection of Beer, Wine, Liquors, and Snacks
One of the most popular amenities included with the Palm Bungalow is the use of a four-person golf cart. The use of this golf cart is restricted to the area between the Villas and the Resort Reception building above them and CANNOT be taken down the mountain to Club Rio or the Wildlife Sanctuary.
All rates DO NOT include breakfast, any other meals, or sales tax (13%).
Lodging includes unlimited access to all Hot Springs and Pools.