INTERIOR 1,310 sq. ft. // 122 m2
OUTDOOR 1,300 sq. ft. // 120 m2
TOTAL 2,610 sq. ft. // 242 m2
The Master Bedroom and living room comprise a spacious great room concept with 14 foot vaulted ceilings. The great room has a King-Size Bed and seating area with a sofa and chairs and the master bath has a window-front Jacuzzi overlooking the pool and volcano. The Second Bedroom has a King-Size Bed and its own Bathroom and Mini-Bar. There is also a Full Kitchen, Oversized Terrace, and Heated Infinity plunge pool with Jets. In the Master Bedroom, there is space available for two additional Twin-Size Beds.
Based on 4-person occupancy, maximum 6-person occupancy. There is an additional per person daily charge for more than four guests; each additional adult is $50 and each child is $40 per night.
The Villa Guayaba boasts a Great Room (combined master bedroom and living area) and an additional second bedroom with bath. There is a Jacuzzi Tub in the Master bath overlooking the heated plunge pool and volcano. There is also a Full Kitchen, Outdoor Dining area, an extensive Sun Deck, as well as a covered Lounging Area with two Hammocks. The Villa Guayaba’s location is just steps away from our famous Perdidos Springs and Monkey Slide. Due to its location, there may be some noise as our guests enjoy their wild rides on the Monkey Slide. Included in the room charges is a four-seat golf cart for your personal use.
- Personal 4-Seat Golf Cart Included
- Private Oversized Terrace with Heated Infinity Plunge Pool with Jets and Cascades and Picturesque Volcano View
- Full Kitchen
- Mini-Bar Refrigerator and Coffee Maker.
- Hammocks, Rocking Chairs
- Central Air Conditioning
- Luxurious Marbled Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tub and Multiple Shower Heads
- Latin American Satellite Television with some English Channels, Surround Sound Home Theater with Blu Ray Player and Mobile Connectivity
- Telephone, Wireless Internet Access
- In-Room Safe
- Sun Deck
- In-Room Mini-Bar Service offers a Wide Selection of Soda, Beer, Wine, Liquor and Snacks
One of the most popular amenities included with the Villa Guayaba is the use of a four-person golf cart. The use of this golf cart is restricted to the area between the Villas and the Resort Reception building above them and CANNOT be taken down the mountain to the Club Rio Adventure Center or the Wildlife Sanctuary.
All rates DO NOT include breakfast, any other meals, or sales tax (13%).
Lodging includes unlimited access to all Hot Springs and Pools.